The Louisville Indoor Racquet Club (LIRC) welcomes you to our site and would like to invite you to see what our facility has to offer. We have excellent tennis programs for adults and juniors in all levels. The Louisville Indoor Racquet opened in 1967 and was the first indoor structure in Louisville. The Club offers tennis in an atmosphere that is comfortable, relaxed and efficient.
USTA Captains: Register now for our 14th Annual Rated Team Tournament. It's a great chance to get your team line ups ready for the USTA season. It will be held November 2-3, November 9-10, November 16-17 and November 23-24. And, there is no $25 sign up fee!
FALL & WINTER TENNIS
* Sign up now for adult and junior tennis clinics, leagues & teams
* Adult 2.5 - 3.0 level tennis players are needed for New C2 RCRL Team
* A great way to improve your tennis skills and learn how to play matches
* Come in and see our new clothes and tennis racquets.
* 20 - 50 % off selected merchandise.
* Demo program, try out our new tennis racquets and be custom fit for your correct grip and string.
|Monday||9:00 am to 10:30 am||3.0 - 3.5 Mixed||Lenny|
|Tuesday||11:00 am to 12:30 pm||3.0 - 3.5 Mixed||Lenny|
|Wednesday||9:00 am to 10:30 am||3.0 to 3.5||Peter|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm to 1:30 pm||3.0 - 3.5||Matt|
|Wednesday||6:30 pm to 8:00 pm||3.0 to 4.0 Mixed||Steve & Peter|
|Thursday||9:00 am to 10:30 pm||Open||Matt|
|Thursday||12:30 pm to 2:00 pm||3.0 to 3.5 Open||Lenny|
|Friday||9:00 am to 10:30 am||3.0 to 3.5 Mixed||Nathan|
|Saturday||9:00 am to 10:30 am||3.0 to 4.5||Steve & Peter|
|Saturday||12:30 pm to 2:00 pm||Open||Jimmie|
|Sunday||2:00 pm to 3:30 pm||3.0 to 3.5 Mixed||Jimmie|
New 2.5 USTA Adult Tennis Team Forming
* Supervised instruction on Tuesday 5:30-6:30 with Lenny
* Matchplay starts in January
Do you want to improve your backhand ?
* Tennis Lessons now available on Sundays
Sign up now for Junior Tennis Programs. Space is limited
The characters you copied from the image are incorrect. Please try again.